Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- Which company has Senex signed a domestic gas sales agreement with?
- What piece of equipment has Leigh Creek Energy secured for its flagship project?
- What does RET stand for?
- Who is the CEO of Armour Energy?
- Santos has five core assets, where are they?
- Who has been appointed as acting CEO of Oil Search?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- Senex Energy and Adbri have signed a long-term domestic gas sales agreement.
2. Leigh Creek Energy has acquired the generators required for the upstream commercialisation of the Leigh Creek Energy project in South Australia.
3. RET stands for renewable energy target.
4. Brad Lingo is the CEO of Armour Energy.
5. Cooper Basin, Northern Australia & Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea, Queensland & NSW, Western Australia.
6. Peter Fredricson has been appointed as acting chief executive officer.
Subscribe to Oil & Gas Today for the latest industry news.