Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- What approval did Armour Energy recently receive?
- Buru Energy recently encountered what at its Currajong-1 well?
- Which Basin is Empire Energy growing its interest in?
- What four companies have highlighted the importance of gas to the Victorian Government’s Gas Roadmap consultation?
- Where is the Killanoola oil project located?
- Who is the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- Armour Energy has received approval form the Northern Territory Department of Investment, Tourism and Trade (DITT) to transfer the NT exploration permits into McArthur NT.
2. Buru Energy has encountered a natural hydrogen.
3. Beetaloo Basin, Northern Territory.
4. Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG), APA Group, Jemena and AusNet Services.
5. The Killanoola oil project is located in South Australia.
6. Papua New Guinea Prime Minister is James Marape.
Subscribe to Oil & Gas Today for the latest industry news.