Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- What two companies have announced they are possibly merging?
- Which well in the Beetaloo Basin was recently spudded?
- Who did Pilot Energy receive approval from for its South West oil and gas tenements?
- Who is the new CEO of Tamboran Resources?
- What was Santos’ half-year production results?
- When was Prelude’s first cargo of LNG?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- BHP and Woodside.
2. The Velkerri 76 S2-1 well in the Beetaloo Basin.
3. The Western Australian Department of Mines, Industry, Regulation and Safety (DMIRS).
4. Tamboran Resources has appointed Faron Thibodeaux as chief operating officer of the company.
5. 47.3 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe).
6. Prelude’s first cargo was March 2019.
Subscribe to Oil & Gas Today for the latest industry news.