Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- What project has Jemena just completed in Queensland?
- What two companies have signed a gas sales agreement for six years?
- Norwest Energy has spudded what well?
- When has Santos and Oil Search extended its due diligence period for its possible merger?
- Who has Armour Energy appointed as the CEO of McArthur Oil & Gas?
- Where is JERA planning to conduct a demonstration project related to hydrogen utilisation?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- The expansion of the Roma North gas processing facility.
2. Senex Energy has secured a gas sales agreement with Australian packaging and paper manufacture Opal, for up to six year and up to 12 petajoules (PJ) of natural gas.
3. The Lockyer Deep-1 well.
4. Santos and Oil Search have agreed to extend the due diligence period for their possible merger to September 13, 2021.
5. Armour Energy has appointed Jeff Schrull as the chief executive officer-elect for the proposed demerger and separate ASX listing of McArthur Oil & Gas.
6. At an LNG thermal power plant in Japan.
Subscribe to Oil & Gas Today for the latest industry news.