Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- What company has New Zealand Oil & Gas made an agreement with for it’s NT assets?
- Which two companies have entered into a new gas sales agreement?
- What is the acronym for carbon dioxide equivalent?
- Who is the new hydrogen production manager for Pure Hydrogen?
- How many million tonnes (Mt) did Australian projects ship in August?
- Santos recently awarded the subsea front-end engineering design feed contract for Dorado, which company secured it?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- Central Petroleum.
2. Cooper Energy and AGL.
4. Pure Hydrogen has appointed Andrew Thompson as its hydrogen production manager to lead the possibility of converting Venus 1’s gas to a hydrogen source.
5. EnergyQuest has reported that Australian projects shipped 7.18 million tonnes (Mt) in August, higher than the 6.81 Mt in July.
6. Atteris secured the subsea FEED Dorado contract.