Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday quiz.
- Who is the chief executive of APPEA?
- What does Boe stand for?
- Which state has recently resumed onshore gas exploration?
- What company has Central Petroleum sold its NT assets to?
- Who is the new director of Central Petroleum?
- What three companies make up the Wollybutt field joint venture?
- Who is the executive chairman of Lion Energy?
- What well did Buru Energy spud in the Canning Basin?
Answers to the questions are listed below.
- Andrew McConville.
2. Barrels of Oil Equivalent.
3. Victoria’s onshore conventional gas industry has officially commenced.
4. New Zealand Oil & Gas.
5. Stephen Gardiner has been appointed as a director of Central Petroleum.
6. The Wollybutt field is a joint venture between Eni Australia, Mobil Australia Resources and Kensington West.
7. Tom Soulsby.
8. Buru Energy has spudded the Currajong-1 well.