Test your knowledge of the oil and gas industry with our new weekly Wednesday OAGT industry quiz.
- How much LNG has Queensland exported from Gladstone in the past financial year?
- What is permeability?
- What year was the Goodwyn gas and condensate field discovered?
- Where is the Wheatstone Project located?
- Who is the managing director of Norwest Energy?
- Who is the CEO of ARENA?
Answers to the OAGT industry quiz questions are listed below.
- Queensland has broken an LNG exports record with 23 million tonnes leaving Gladstone during the past financial year.
2. Permeability is the degree to which gas or fluids can move through a porous material, such as rocks.
3. Woodside discovered the Goodwyn gas and condensate field in 1972.
4. Wheatstone has an onshore facility located at the Ashburton North Strategic Industrial Area, 12 km west of Onslow in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
5. Norwest Energy managing director is Iain Smith.
6. ARENA CEO is Darren Miller.