Remote applications, environmental monitoring, security, communications, public and general lighting, traffic management, the list of applications goes on.
Depending on how it’s configured, the Independent Smart Pole (ISP1/ISP2) will provide either 40W or 80W of continuous power 24/7.
There is enough redundancy built into the system to provide continuous power for 3 days without further solar or wind generation.
This is achieved by using a 400W wind turbine generator and 2 x 360W PV panels on the ISP1 and 400W wind turbine generator and 2 x 470W PV panels on the ISP2.
The units wind-solar hybrid successfully powers a range of highly efficient and functional application using it’s AGM/LiFePo4 battery technology coupled with the controller’s smart power management techniques to satisfy consumer requirements.
The inbuilt software can conserve energy by controlling the load on/off times and load power levels and can increase the power for periods as required. After the requirement is met it returns to reduced standby power.
- Remote flexible and efficient deployment capability
- No grid connection required
- No requirement for fibre network infrastructure in remote areas
- Fully standalone system with independent recording.
- Units can be monitored and configured remotely
- Extensive intelligent video analytics capability
For further details contact: email@example.com or call: 0407 330 656