From CEOs to new graduates, energy traders to engineers, and everyone in between – no matter what your role in the sector, Australian Energy Week has something for you.
Each year AEW brings together more than 500 representatives from more than 200 organisations.
It’s an unparalleled opportunity to engage with the leaders of the energy industry, network with your peers and get invaluable market, technology and policy insights.
Here are a few people who you will hear from at AEW 2018:
- The Hon. Josh Frydenberg, MP Minister for Environment and Energy, Australian Government
- Audrey Zibelman, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Paul Broad, Chief Executive Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Kerry Schott AO, Independent Chair, Energy Security Board
- Richard Gross, Chief Executive Officer, Ausgrid
- Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager New Energy, AGL Energy
- Timothy Rourke, Chief Executive Officer, CitiPower & Powercor
- John Pierce, Chairman, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Paul Italiano, Chief Executive Officer, Transgrid
- Merryn York, Chief Executive Officer, Powerlink.
You can view the full speaker line-up here.
There are a number of reasons as to why you and you company should attend AEW 2018, some of which include:
- The opportunity to be a part of the most comprehensive energy event in 2018 and network with leaders from the entire energy supply chain
- Access to the most relevant content to you – with new streams, in-depth learning sessions and technical roundtables
- Hear from and engage with the people that shape the market – with more CEOs than any other event
- Get insights into the future of both federal and state policy and regulation – with analysis on the future of the NEG, AEMO’s demand response efforts and more
- Uncover the new tech and innovative strategies that can help to transform your operations.
For more information, you can download the event brochure here.
Three-day standard packages start at just $3,195 – but hurry, the super early bird offer ends Friday 9 February.
Bring your team for added savings of up to 25 per cent!
Book your tickets online here or for assistance call +61 (0)2 9977 0565 or email }